Hi Forum,

I am really concerned about a few things here. I had sex with a girl over a month ago and within the last week, I have noticed constant itching literally all over my body, but mostly around my pelvic area (inner thigh, on penis and scrotum). I see these tiny red bumps around my body spread out and not in lines or clusters. Eventually during the day, they stop itching and at one instance I placed some hydrocortisone cream on them and they stopped itching.

Last week, I noticed a puss, cyst like bump on my penis (on the top layer, not head of penis). It's not too big or anything, but you can notice it from afar looking at it in the mirror. It becomes itchy at times but then stops itching later. I then notice these smooth-like surface bumps on my scrotum. It's too hard to see, but it looks like two to three bumps together. It too itches for a little bit and stops itching, and they are spread out on my scrotum. It's only like two on the scrotum. They are very smooth surfaced, and they don't hurt but itch from time to time.

What's wrong with me? I soon am going to pay a visit to Patient First and see if they can diagnose this. I am getting worried here. Any ideas what this could be? My anus also has been itching a couple times as well. But only a couple bumps are there. Any information?

Scabies? Genital warts? Molluscum Contagiosum? And how bad will this be on my life?

Thanks.

Hey there is there any way you could get a picture of any of these bumps or rashes? It may really help.... it could be anything from a skin infection or mites or another std hard to tell and all of theme have varying degrees on how they can affect your life......

I can take one, but I doubt the forum will allow me to post a picture on here. Should I send you an email? Or post a link here on the forum?

A link is fine but you neeed to put a warning graphic content before the link so others know what it is if they do not want to view it.... also you may want to post a pic or two of the rash that you have on your body. The clearer/more focused the picture the better so we can see the rash/bumps al good as possible

Biomajor10, I sent you a PM.

Yup I got it... ill reply to you on there but the penil bumps lok like fordyces spots to me.... illl get back to you later tonight

Thanks! Based on the symptoms I described, can you conclude thats what it is? Last night was the first night I woke up scratching my anus. It's been somewhat itchy around the anus and inner thigh/scrotum area. I plan to see a doctor Wednesday.

Ramza

Um is ther a rash and does the itching get a lor worse when you are sleeping? I think you may have a couple things going on..... are there any lumps or growths on your anus? How old are you and you you have any pets? It sounds like you may have a pinworm infection

Thats the funny thing. There are no rashes. Just one bump here and there followed by one tiny bump in an array of areas. Since last night I have been itching more. My legs, inner thighs near pelvic area, my scalp, and anus. I can feel one or two tiny bumps on my anus, but that one bump is itchy...and here's the kicker...the itching is in stages. One moment it'll be the pelvic area, the next will be the anus, the legs the shoulders...all like in shifts.

Last night was the first time I woke up scratching my anus. So I will see what the symptoms are like tonight. No lumps or growths on the anus. Just itchy. Itching even in areas where there are no bumps per se. This is really weird.

I am starting to think this is scabies. Me and three other buddies of mine a month ago went mountain climbing and stayed the night in a hut with *shared* sleeping bags from the tour company. Mind you, we went mountaineering in Ecuador. One guy just informed me that he has a case of scabies. I am itching all over too.

Weird thing is that I don't see any burrows. I am a hairy guy, but thoroughly looking, I don't see any burrows just one bump in multiple locations.

Hey there since you told me all of this it certianly could be scabies.... it doesn't surprise me because scabies are tine mites which are difficult to see without a microscope. It as also possible you picked up an exotic parasite.... its a bit. Odd that its been a month since the trip and you are just now seeing symptoms have thoes bumps just recently appeared on your penis and scrotum?

Yes they recently appeared on there. I first noticed it at least 2 weeks ago max. But thought nothing of them until it started getting itchy and the next day I saw one more. It's funny because it's only three of them.

Are you ruling out that this could be genital warts or any type of HPV?

Hey biomajor! Is the pm on this site pron to give problems? Just sent 4 out and none of them show up in my folders. Think they disappeared. Ant solutions?