i a 14 almost 15. ive been having these white, slimmy discharges that have a lite odor since i was about 11. im scared that it may be an infection or not. :( ;; my mom says its normal. but i dodnt believe her. WHAT IS THIS DISCHARGE AND HOW CAN IT BE CURED?

Your mother is right. It is normal to have a whitish colored discharge. It starts after your go through puberty. There is really nothing you can do about it.

i have the same thing too when i sneeze im scared im 14 never had sex and non of my othe friends have it and i have odor too why is that ?

If you have a discharge that smells bad, that is usually indicative of a yeast infection. You should tell your mom about it and ask her about going to the doctor. Does that help you at all?

hii im 13 i have had sex twice ,but mines it looks slimy and it has a little odor, but i am scared to tell my mama because i dont know how to tell her and i just dont think its the right time saying that im just 13 but we made a promise that i wont have a baby until i get a good job and get out of highschool but im in the 8th grade but i mean what could it be i havent had sex since last christmas break so i would think it wouldve went away but when i had sex those two times i didnt have a period so i really wanna know what could it be because its always in my panies that why i constantly take showers..........PS can someone give me some advice