Hello everyone,

Im 21 year old, Ive been having unprotected sex with the same partner since i was 14. Now happily married to him and have 3 sons. After my 3rd baby i went on implanon. In April, i had my implanon removed due to TTC. Had implanon for 13 months and had NO period, Its been 1 months since i taken it out and still no period, but i havent lost hope, i know im gonna have a period anytime for sure. 1 week b4 i take it out i had sex 2 times a day, every day and my husband always ejectulate inside, and after removal still having sex 2 times a day every day for the pass month, the pass 12 days, I been having super watery clear discharges. At first i thought i had a period, but i check and it wasnt blood it was jux a watery clear discharges, 4 days later the watery clear discharges became super slippery and slimmy and thick. 3 days after, i had white discharge that was very stretchy and sticky. and now its bak to watery but it feels like a period with cramps and back aches. Instead of feeling gush of blood its just gush of watery clear discharges and stretchy white slimmy discharges.

After implanon, i know its toon soon to be pregnant. I think getting pregnant after implanon isnt this fast, is it? So i need help wats going on with my body. And wats does all that discharges mean? Anyone with the same experince and know wats wrong can give me advice please.

Hi. i no its been a while since you posted this but i was just wondering how everything went for u?
I had my implanon in for almost 5years (got it replaced after 3) since ive had it removed ive had the same very water discharge and also i keep thinking my period has come so i run to toilet and nothing. .!! The whole time for me on implanon i never had a period so i have no idea when my period is due. ive got cramps, back ache and very spotty also some days my nipples are tender even putting bra on. i did a hpt and came back neg. please help i dont no whats going on.

Hello, to answer ur question....Ive gotten my implanon out since April and as of Aug 17th 2012, I have not gotten a single period. I have spotted once and that was all....neither have i test to see if im pregnant yet too...but im not to worry about being pregnant or not ... because im sure im not pregnant.

I am having the same discharge freaking out ! Only had the nexplanon out for 3 months an had protected sex twice 14 days late an two neg prego test answers please someone?