I am 45, and in the last month to six weeks i have notice small white spots on the head of my penis, there is no discomfort or pain, the last time i had sex was early December, i am training a lot and taking a Whey protine shake  

i have some problem in penis. my penis is some small and stoniness is also week

Not having had sex since last December doesn't rule out (r/o) anything - research 'asymptomatic' and 'latent'. Painless/no discomfort does r/o HSV and possibly PRP but a STD panel is HIGHLY recommended regardless - even if you practice safe sex. What skin color do you have? Are the spots irregularly shaped? Size? Shaft/groin/trunk involvement? Preexisting skin conditions? Asthma? Rx/Food allergies? My top two differentials: Mucosal Vitiligo and Pityriasis Versicolor - The first requiring a prescription, the latter tx'd with OTC cream. However, I'd strongly suggest getting a derm - or at the very least, a family/internal - appointment, STD/HIV panel.