Okay so i started seeing my ex again about 3 months ago an we had unprotected sex for the past few months now but recently I noticed a red bump on the rim of my penis. Doesnt itch, no pain, nothing.. So i went to a clinic, got everything checked out all test came back clean an the doctor said it wasn't std related so if anyone knos anything please tell me how to eliminate this nightmare

Red spots on the penis could be caused by a lot of things, not necessarily an STD. Allergies, sensitivities, irritation, and friction from sex can all cause symptoms like that. If you have tested clean, the best thing is to give it some time. Keep it clean and make sure you dry the area before you get dressed, and try using a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to boost the skin’s natural healing properties.

How common is it tho for red spots/bumps to pop up down there? cause this has never happend before an I'm afraid of it being warts or something like that