Around 2 years ago I had white spots in the tip of my penis. They don't feel different or hurt or anything like that. I checked it out and the GP said it's just glans. Also I've never had sex so it can't really be an std I'm 24 btw. Also within a year part of the tip of my my foreskin went shinny white with the other parts not being as white but having white spots  Again I had no pain or anything like that so I ignored it. This was around a year ago. Last month I went to the doctor he said it's either a fungal infection or just discolouration. I've been using the topical medication and it hasn't really helped. Does anyone have any other thoughts or ideas? It's embarrassing and looks weird that's the main issue. I have no pain, bleeding itching or anything like that. I just want it gone cause it's awkward when it comes with girls. I believe it's fungal because I was doing dumb hygienic practices with my gym shorts and using the same ones over and over again 

Hi guest,

Follow up with your doctor.

Fungal infections can be very difficult to treat.  Your symptoms do fit a fungal infection.  You can get them without ever having sex.

Good luck.

Thank you
I will keep trying this topical cream and coconut oil. I found that the oil has helped a bit. After a bit more research I saw that they may take anywhere from 2 weeks to months to heal. I'll keep trying these two methods for maybe another week or 2. I'm currently at 4 weeks of topical treatment 2-3 times per day.