Few days ago I noticed some red spots on my penis. I am so worried that it is something really bad. Can someone tell me more about this? What do you think that is happening with me?

If you are as worried as you said, I don’t understand why you did not go to your doctor. I don’t wont you to think that I am attacking you; I am just saying what the best is for you. Men are concerned when they notice spots on the penis and they are usually worried they may have a STD. Spots on the penis are very common and most do not have a serious cause but some do and it is important to seek medical advice. I will give you some information about what might be a case with you. However, I can not diagnose you without examining you. Only your doctor can. According to their appearance, spots on the penis can be divided into groups: ulcers, papules and plaques. Ulcers appear as craters on the skin and represent a full-thickness loss of skin. Papules are small (less than 1cm diameter) lesions raised above the skin surface. Plaques are raised, flat-topped lesions, greater than 1cm in diameter. Hope that you will go to your doctor if the problem persists.

Red spots or dots is a fairly broad category, so it could be anything; if you are worried about STIs, and if you have had unprotected sex, definitely see a doctor. They could also be the result of a yeast or bacterial infection, which might also require a doctor in order to get necessary mediations. If they are simple dermatological issues, which are VERY common on the penis, try using a high quality penis health cream  (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). For the best results, look for a cream that has high end emollients, like she abutter, that are conducive to moisturizing and soothing irritated skin.  Good luck!