hi i just wondered if you could help me.im 16 years old and have had no sexual contact with anybody. about two years ago i noticed tiny white spots on my penis and scrotum.over the years they have multiplied.they are small and white and i burst one once and it secreted a puss like substance.when i touch the end of my penis and smell it it is a cheesy/fishy smelling liquid.the spots cover my scrotum and all the base of my penis they are spreading towards the top (on the underside).as well as this my foreskin is really tight.both my scrutum and penis are really itchy all the time. this is really getting me down as i want to have sexual partners but this is stopping me.it really gets me down.i know that i should go see a doctor but i just wondered if you guys had any idea what this is please help me. sam

hi sam i am 16 and i also have them. they cover the scrotom and the botoom of my penis working upwards with hairs growing out of them i have heard alot that these are completely normal and harmless but i am too embaresed to see a doctor to confirm what i have heard

This is very common thing in all ages for men, they are simply heat spots which most men have, you should not be ashamed of them, they cannot harm you and have no long term side effects. If you still feel uncomfortable you go see a doctor, they will not be surprised and will be able to give you further advice.