In last year, I have noticed a series of white spots appear in various places on my penis (exterior skin - not underneath or on the head). Additionally, the skin around the top of the foreskin has been peeling and that area of skin has been very sore - causing swelling and pain. The burning sensation when I relieve myself is pretty intense. The spots won't go away and, despite using creams, the swelling and pain won't disappear either. Am worried and has now got to stage where having sex with my partner just makes it worse - and it then takes days for the soreness to calm down... Any advice you can provide woulld be gratefully received!

Well, I'm no professional, but I can tell you that I too have white spots that sound like what you're describing, and a doctor told me that they're just a part of the skin and it's nothing to worry about. Also, I've had a couple of infections that sound like what you're saying. Clean underneath your foreskin and make sure it's well-maintained and wait a little while. If the problem still persists then see a doctor.