Hi there I am 16. Years old and I have these white spots on my penis and scrotum. Do you know where you can get this jabba oil from.
Thanks zach

Hello Zach,

You may have vitiligo and there is no oil that can cure that. Vitiligo occurs when the cells responsible for skin pigmentation are no longer working. No one really knows why it happens but some speculate it's inherited from your family or an autoimmune disorder killed off the pigmentation cells in that area. Vitiligo can be localized or it can spread throughout your entire body. There is no oil that can make your cells grow or recreate new cells. If that was the case jabba oil would replace stem cell research. There is such a thing as jojoba oil and that is used in shampoo and lotion. It helps to make your skin soft like cocobutter and aloe vera it does not replace cells.

I would suggest going to your doctor and getting an examination. If the white spots are elevated and/or secretions are occurring then that would be something entirely different.

Vitiligo occurs in many people but no one really notices it unless the person is of a darker skin color. If the person is caucasion then it's barely noticeable.   

Hi there thank you for the reply. But I have had it examined and the doctor said its the way you our built. But I just want them to go cause it embarrassing. Is there any cure other than laser treatment.
Thank you zach