i have 2 white spots on the inside of my foreskin, one spot either side of the frenulum, im not sure what they are. They dont hurt, itch and are not saw bout the size of 1 sugar granule (lol didnt know what to compare to). they might be even smaller, should i be worried?? im 16 years old please help with this question.

I also have the same problem but the spots appeared on my frenulum after tried pulling the foreskin down.

i have had the same problem for years.now my glans is turning dark. Not sure what it is. Been too embarrassed to see anyone about it. i'm 18 now and I'm not circumcised but when i was about 12 i had an accident in which i tore my foreskin away from the corona of my glans that's when i started to get the white spot-like things appearing. The only thing that's still attaches my foreskin to my glans is the frenulum.
I'm desperate to find out what it's about. Please help me.

i got the same prob im going to a derm c waht this could be
i got an std from this one chick that only gave me a hand job
never got head
never had sex
im quite embarassed but hopefully this will go away by the doc

same problem, is this topic dead now? any ideas of a solution>

same prob, ive got 4 white spots, 2 on the frnulum and 1 each side of it

doesnt seem like anyone knows what it is

Have the same thing, did a little research and they are probably just Tyson's glands, which are harmless :]