I've had white stuff on my clitoris for a few months now. I'm 18 and like to wash everyday to keep myself clean.

I thought it was because of sex, me and my boyfriend did it almost every day (with out a condom but im on the pill) but since my boyfriend has gone to university we only get to do it at weekends. And please don't say he's gone and done it with someone else because we both trust each other and I hear from him everyday, his friends would say something too if they new anything. He doesn't like drinking and will never touch drugs, he's a smart guy that wants to do something with his life. We've been together nearly 34 months =)

I thought it was toilet paper so I have been taken extra care when whiping. And I wash myself everyday and I do wash my clitoris very well.

My boyfriend has never had sex with anyone before, I have had sex with someone before him but only twice and with a condom.

The white stuff can make my clitoris dry, saw and itchy and it's embarrising when me and my boyfriend get close because sometimes I don't know that it's there so I have to use the excuse to go to the toilet to check before we do it. He does know about it and he was the one who said it may be toilet paper.

Can anyone help please?

It seems to me like you have yeast infection. This type of infection doesn’t have to be transmitted at all, in fact, in most cases it’s caused by fungi that normally live inside and around every womans vagina, but go crazy when your immune system is weaker like when you have flue, for example. Also, even things like wet bathing suits or not drying yourself after showering can create conditions for these things to grow. Just keep with your hygiene and get some yeast infection cream – there are plenty of them available over-the counter and use it for as long as they recommend. This thing happens to most women, its more uncomfortable than its dangerous, but still it’s better to get rid of it.

Hi! Do you mean stuck in your clit, like your clit have this white stuff in it? If so, i don't know what it is, but my way to remove it is having to bathe in warm water for a few minutes, until your vagina is relaxed and skin is soften then just lighty brush your hand over it until it is removed, if not then try pinching the base of your clit(though this might hurt)try not too squeeze much, just until you could handle.