June 22 I found out I was pregnant and June 29th I had an ultrasound. The ultrasound tech stated I was 2 months and 8 days basically 9 weeks and 1 day. I had sex with a guy in May so I asked the ultrasound tech when did I conceive. He said in April. In April me and my ex broke up because I found out he gave me chlamydia. I was on medication for that and a vaginal infection. Early May I experienced REALLY REALLY light bleeding that only lasted for 2 days. I didn't pay it any attention. A few days before my birthday (my birthday is May 15th) I went to the hospital because I had pains in my upper stomach. He told me that he was going to give me a pregnancy test because that could be a baby sitting on top of my stomach. Instead he told me I wasn't pregnant and said I had a really bad UTI infection that's where the pains were coming from. I just wanna know who could be the father everyone thinks I conceived in late April but didn't get pregnant until early May. I also just found out the doctor took 5 days off my ultrasound. 

Hi Ms,

When was your period in April?  When was the light bleeding in May?

2 months 8 days indicates April 21.  The tricky part is that MOST doctors base dates on your LMP.  Ultrasound dating may/may not agree- it is an ESTIMATE.  That's why I asked when your LMP was as we can narrow things down better.

If your LMP was around April 21 then you wouldn't ovulate until between May 2-7.  Testing on May 15 would read negative - the test cannot detect a pregnancy much before 2 weeks after having sex.

Post back with specific dates.

Good luck.

Hi ! Thanks for responding my last period was in the middle of April me and my ex were of course sleeping together often. They also took 5 days off my ultrasound I found out yesterday I thought I was gonna be 12 weeks today but instead I found out I am now 11 weeks and 2 days ! i had very light bleeding in May for about 2 days it was so light I didn't even use a pad I used tissue ! The bleeding was in the beginning of May like May 1st/2nd.

My period started April 16th or April 19th somewhere in the middle I have a regular period

OK, with your period starting on April 16 you'd normally ovulate between April 27 and May 2. The egg is viable for about 48 hours after ovulation. Sperm can survive up to about 5 days - max.

It is possible that having sex as early as April 22 that you would get pregnant.

You can have ovulation bleeding and it is normally very light so it could have been around May 1/2.

More likely it was Implantation bleeding. It can occur 7-10 days AFTER having sex or about a week before you expected your NEXT period. It is also very light and may appear as spotting.

Again, the ultrasound is an estimate. Nobody can tell exactly when you conceived or when you ovulated after the fact.

You don't indicate when you had sex with the guy in May. At this point it is difficult to say for sure who is the father. If it was early in May then you will likely need a DNA test.

Okay me and the May guy had sex in the middle of May but I never got my period but do you think it's more of a chance it could be the April guy?

Also does medication affect a pregnancy test or does it make u start your period ?

Medication, or an illness, can make your period late.
No, it won't affect a pregnancy test.

No period in May? It very well could be the April guy. It is unlikely the ultrasound is off by a month as well. You're going to need a DNA test to determine paternity.

Yup no period I was suppose to start May 10th my period always come in the middle of the month and the ultrasound tech told me I conceived in April! Idk thanks for answering you were a very big help ! I don't think if I was to conceive in the middle of May I would be 2 months by June it doesn't add up...