What is with Proenzi99. Has anyone tried proenzi99 for weight loss? I bought it and it seems that I just wasted my money. I want to lose about 20 pounds and thought proenzi 99 would help. Please let me know if anyone tried proenzi99??! Thanks

I used it and lost 90 lbs...but was also going to the gym 5 days a week...2 hours a day. I found this product was helpful in "curbing" my Appetite. hope this helps

Thanks for your answer tiara! :-D

I have been using Proenzi99 for almost 3 months. I have not lost any weight, but have gone down 4 pant sizes!!! Where has all this weight / fat gone??? I'm a little confused about this... I do though have a ton of energy, and it seems to come in 'waves'. I may be tired and lazy one minute, then I'm crazy with energy and can't stop. When this happens I always have to do something, if I don't I get the shakes. Is this a good thing? Again, where did all the fat go? I'm sure that fat doesn't turn into muscle on it's own, you have to work out for this to happen. Anyways, hopefully my comments are useful to you.

Hi there! I was only reading about Proenzi 99 when I was doing a research on ephedra as this product contains it. Ephedra is often called a natural alternative to amphetamine (known also as speed in the streets). It ephedrine in this product that gave you the energy you were talking about. It influences the central nervous system, increasing the levels of a chemical dopamine ( and maybe serotonin as well, I am not sure ). High levels of these two chemicals in the brain make you will full, and in that way decrease your appetite and increase your energy. Ephedra has been shown to have bad effects on blood pressure and heart. Every high level of the chemicals in the brain leads to a drop of the chemicals and that is what made you tired and lazy. This is where the fluctuation of energy level you have been getting from.
Anyway, I hope you will think twice next time you order any of these pills. Of course not all of the pills have ephedra in it but all the pills are short termed.

Proenzi99 is probably the best weight loss product out there but it has to be the original formula with the Ephedra.

I was just wondering in reply to the lady who lost all those pant sizes..Did you follow the recommended 3 pills a day or just exactly what did you do. Thanks
Jo

There is no quick and easy way to lose weight. As my doctor has informed me, "short cuts only lead to long cuts". Proenzi99 is more of an assistant to what you should be doing...eating right, drinking plenty of water, and of course, exercising. I started taking Proenzi99 to increase my energy, as the winter months tend to decrease my energy (lack of vitamin D, etc.), as is most common for most people during this season. As I was told by my pharmasist, this product is an oral nasal decongestant, which allows more oxygen into your lungs, thereby increasing your energy. Follow the directions on the label...don't increase your intake and if you're uncomfortable with the side affects, stop taking them.

I Used Pro Enze 99 For weight loss, I was 200lbs I lost 35 lbs in about 3 to 4 months. No dieting just used Albi cider vinegar and took them twice a day. The effects were great, I have kidney problems and actually started drinking more water as a result, but do not take more than the dose recommended. I have been off it for three years and now cannot find it. No I'm not 200lbs anymore but had a baby and need to lose about 15lbs.

in Ontario canada they sell Proenzi 99 at Zehrs in the pharmacy section in the cold and flu section.

It it really up to you to determine if the side-effects are worth it. Any kind of diet pill or supplement can cause side-effects. Good luck!