Can anyone give me any information about this product called EquiTrim from Brazil, a diet tablet?

I read about these pills and I would say that you shouldn’t waste your time and money on it! Did you get an offer sent to your name and your mail box from some kind of “Institute” that has a P. O. Box address?

You need to take 4 (or so ) pills, place them in water and then drink that bottle of water throughout the day!!! The only thing you will lose is water from your body, which you will gain back as soon as you start eating normally.

Don’t bother with this product, all scams work that way! You may even not get the product!!!
Here is a link to a very similar (almost the same, only the name differs) product where you can read all about such products and the way people are scammed!

https://www.steadyhealth.com/___IMPORTANT___PLEASE_READ_______Trimbia_information_t61469.html

I have found several people online who tried this product and didn't lose any weight. Furthermore, 99% of these pill advertisements are just out there to take advantage of people who really want to lose weight. Losing weight is not easy but it can be done with the right amount of determination. If you are like me and you need a little help remembering that determination in the long run, then consider spending your money on a program rather than a pill. I have lost 68 lbs in the past year. I lost the first 30lbs on Weight Watchers but that just wasn't enough with the once a week meeting. I lost the next 38lbs at LA Weight Loss. They are excellent. They help you each step of the way, the program is very easy to follow, and you don't starve to death or take a bunch of unnecessary chemicals. I still have another 45 lbs to lose and I know they will get me there. Take care in your endeavors.

Kat

Equitrim is a scam. You can trace this scam back
to Maria Duval Business/Astroforce. A computer
program that produces "lucky numbers". All over
Europe under different names. I found it
by searching for France Informatique, 36 Avenue Henri Matisse,06200 Nice France. That is the
address where my Equitrim order was shipped form.

I recieved a mail ad describing this "new wave pill" but as of todat 5-25-06 I have not recieved anything and I know that they have charged my account for it. The number on the ad is 1-866-648-1878 but it is either busy of just rings. I sent in the order three weeks ago.

no way.....so....these pills really don't work -n- i spend money on the lose 48lbs for nothing!? i haven't gotten them yet... well that sucks. so has anyone whose tried them work out for them? how long will it take for my pills to come? ohh yeah....this info c**p flier thingie also came in the mail....i sent them cash X____x was that good ? or no?

equitrim is a joke!! don't fall for this product like i did/ i wished i had asked someone before ordering it/ this is a waste of your time and money

I hate to hear of stories like this. You have to be sure you are ordering from a reputable place. I have ordered and tried lots of supplements off the internet. I usually make sure that the company I am ordering from answers the phone number listed and also has a customer service number that is not a recording. This is first and foremost. Other than that, if a company only accepts Paypal, they are "FLY BY NIGHT". The reason that they have to use Paypal is b/c no banks will accept their charges because of the possiblity of fraud. Hope this helps!!

Katie

i used it - the first 4 tabs - lost 5 pounds. i only have 10 pounds to lose. older you get the harder! but! lost 5 with the first 4 tabs and have lost 3 with the 2nd four. i actually just used the 4th one today. i can usually gauge the actual loss in 4 days after taking. will write more if you want. it worked ok for me.

IT'S A SHAME :-( THIS TABS DON'T WORK AT ALL..NEVER TRUST ANY OF THIS PRODUCTS..IS A BIG SCAM..DON'T ORDER IT IT WILL NOT MAKE YOU LOOSE WEIGHT AT ALL. IS SO SAD THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE JUST TAKING ADVANTAGE. OF INOCENT PEOPLE...

OMG!! GRR is there anyway we can file a lawsuit?? I mean seriously my mom totally got scammed she never recieved the product!!! OMG jeez, that makes me mad. >:(

i found that it worked for me and i didnt diet . I still ate the same things
that i normaly would. I went down 3 dress sizes and 2 pant size. I also did
not gain back when I stoped. It took 6 weeks to recieve my pills.
equiTrim worked for me
C

well if i dont feel really dumb for oredering them a week ago and now im very worried that im either not gonna get them or im not gonna get my money back so for the people that actually do their research i wish i was you right now