My gynocologist recently switched me from Yasmin to Yaz. Probably about 3 months ago. I wasn't having any problems until this month. Well, you know the week when you only take 3 active pills and then 4 inactive. Well, of course, that was the week I was supposed to get my period. And I didn't. So that Sunday that I was supposed to start up on my birth control again, before I took my birth control, I took a pregnancy test and it came up negative. So I was like okay, no problem. I took my birth control and then the next day, I started my period. It was weird, but I was just happy I got it. So I had it normally for about 4 days. Monday to Friday. Then I didn't have it Saturday or Sunday, so I thought I was done. Then Monday comes up, and I start having a brown discharge. I thought that was pretty normal too, because it was just dry blood or something, right? So I have it all of Monday. Then all the sudden, I wake up Tuesday morning and there is blood everywhere. It's been about a week now and I have been bleeding everyday VERY heavy with very painful cramps, which is weird, because I never bleed heavy and I never ever have cramps. Some people are telling me it's a miscarriage. Which I highly doubt because my boyfriend and I very rarely have sex without a condom along with the birth control. I mean, we've had sex without a condom, but have never gone the whole way. Not to mention again, I take my birth control everyday the same time of the day.

Does anyone have ANY clue? I mean, I know I have a gyno appointment Thursday, but I'm so worried it could be something serious.

I'm experiencing the same thing right now. Started yaz this month after being off of it for a while, and got my period the next day. I kept taking my pills and still have my period, it's goes away for one day and back the next for a few days.. it's been 12 days now and I'm stilllll bleeding. What ended up happening with you?

anything is possible and my friend got pregnant twice using BC and a condom so trust me it is very possible and i would stop the birth controll dont have sex and go see a doctor ASAP it could very well be a miscarriage and it could also just mean ur pregnant but stop the pill immediatly untill u find out it could be trying to make u miscarry if u are pregnant, if all is well start it back after the dr app but stop takin the pill to be safe