Why do white people get angry so easily?? I have a lot of white friends and I seen them all get really angry for the littlest things in the world... For exsample my friend is making a sandwich and as he opens the bag of ham he drops a slice on the floor well he looks at me smerks and gets really irritated that the ham accidentally fell on the floor he then puts the sandwich away and says "f**** the sandwich nothing is going right..." and starts rambling on how it is so bad that it fell on the floor.. And why did such things have to happen to him.... After that any little thing will set him off in a bad mood why is that? Why do Shiite folk have a difficult time dealing with stress and anger/irritability And also I would like to apologize for any inappropriate comments I do not wish to be/want to be racist I have a legit question thank you and sorry 

Hi Star,

Anyone, of any color, race, or sex, can get angry when things happen.

Hope it answers your question.

What you really need to look at is the common characteristics among your white friends that attracted you to them as friends in the first place. Not all us white folk have short fuses.

I've noticed this too about white people. I think it is because they've had things their own way for far too long and have developed a sense of entitlement. I can name numerous things that white work colleagues do every day where they exhibit this sense of entitlement and express some kind of attitude where they feel others only exist for their benefit. And it's true they do get irritated over the smallest thing. Like, for example, when there's no milk for their tea and coffee, when there's no paper in the printer, when they come to collect their work from the printer but it hasn't printed because they didn't press the button (duh), when the photocopier gets jammed, when the filing cabinets are still locked in the morning, when the back door's locked and they want to go out into the garden, when they can't find a file in the filing cabinet (and it's right in front of them, duh), when there's no pen in the diary for them to write their appointments, and so on and so forth.