Are you kidding? Why is it the woman's fault if a man is angry??? You guys need to start taking responsiblity for your own emotions including anger. If you get angry without reason or if you act like a crazyman when you get angry YOU need to get some help. Too many women are the victims of this kind of abuse. Marriages are breaking up every day and children are loosing their dads becuase lazy childish men do not want to acknowledge they are angry and need help to learn to deal with it in a constructive way. A women should never have to file for divorce because husband throws a tantrum when something doesn't go his way. Women don't get away with this kind of behavior so why should men????? I for one am tired of it. Why should the women who is being yelled at or called names be extra nice to this man? Why should she let him have sex with her just to ease his ego??? What kind of world has this become when men think that their wives can be verbal punching blocks and then still should take care of their homes, children, sexual needs and be their mommies???? When is this going to stop.
Men stop acting like spoiled children and act like men.

Hear hear! I think that what you're saying is totally true, and I think it's sad that so many people who are in abusive relationships stay, although I do understand that they often stay because they feel they have to and that they're afraid. I do think that it's important to point out that men are also abusive, and I'd take your entire post and say that it applies to women too. If a woman throws a tantrum or is abusive, LEAVE. Don't believe them when they say they'll change. The first abusive thing they do, leave then and there, and don't look back. They never change! What prompted you to post this, Diva?

All you say is true. I`m married to an angry and very negative man who is admired in the neighborhood, at work and his family thinks his is an excellent person. Besides, I have never talk about what is happening in my house. Why have I continued with this situation? I was in a very strict religion who says we should obey men and be against divorce. I have three children and I thought they need their dad. And most of all, I knew I couldn`t afford with all the bills by myself. I`m not healthy neither. So, if I had had enough money, the story would have been different. In this situation do you think there was a solution? Anyway, during this nightmare, I have tried hard to protect my children and the other day my oldest son told me "thanks to you mom I believe in me, I know right from wrong...if you were like him I wouldn`t have a chance to believe in life and in me". In Japan the situation of women is horrible.

Of course that wife is not the main culprit if husband is angry. Instead of trying to find a culprit for this, you both should ask yourself what makes person angry?

My husband was crazy, he was spoiled and angry all the time.

His mom obviously was teaching him that he has a right to do whatever he wants to do without accepting his own mistakes sometimes.

He had this sentence that he was repeating all the time- Like my mom told me once, I am the head of this house and I can do anything. I can behave like I want to!

I have tried to talk to him about this, but unsuccessfully.

I am thinking to go away from him because I can't live this way anymore. 

People say to leave but where do you go? Sometimes i think they just want to push us to see how far we will go. Cry then we are "emotional". Want to "talk" then we are wasting his time. I'm tired of it!