:-(
I have been recently married and my husband id always angry on me.
the shocking thing is ours is a love marriage

=< try talking to him, ask him why he's in a bad mood - show him that you care

My Husband is ALWAYS angry, I thought it was me, went to a psych had evaluation, prescribed Dex, best thing I ever did. I no longer buy into his anger, no longer escalate with him, we moved into a beautiful big, new home, his son moved in with us! STILL ANGRY! There is no more I can do and when I try to have a rationale conversation with him, all I get back is "I need f&^%^&* help, the rest of the world is perfect, but i need f%^&^$% help" Reminded him that he had his Son with him, we had a beautiful house, I loved him, but I was left wondering with the way he treats me is he having an affair? He claims he is not, I agree, where is the time out of the house to justify this? He will not get help the way I did, he does not feel he should, or needs to. Tonight I have asked him to make a choice, have some honest hard, self talk. Be honest with his abilities to adapt. He claims he wants to be with me, but I am left wondering. I am not at a stage in my life where I want or need (after a lifetime of abusive relationships) more anger in my life. Is any one else in the same situation?

your husbands, once you will leave them , will realize how much they frikkin miss you because they are bulding up their self-esteem by putting you down. if you let them go they will be like ''awww, damn honey i need you back in my life'' and things will go back like they were anger despair and whatnot. i believe its the way ppl are raised in my family its the same. putting ppl down , busting out their anger out of them when truly they are really really angry towards themselves, oftentimes they dont even realise it. people need to vent their emotions, and theyll do it the confortable way for them. psychotherapy could help

* out ON them (them = loving family, husband/wife)

anger isnt TRULY an emotion, its a way of expressing FEAR and/or FRUSTRATION and/or HURT or all 3

i think that ppl who reacts angrily are low in emotional intelligence or unrespectful.