i have been with my girlfriend 4 just over a year and everything was great at the start i met her through a female friend who told me she was a real nice and respectful school teacher, as time went on i started to find out things about her past, numbers etc and to b honest i was horrified when i found out she had only had 2 serious relationships with boyfriends that only lasted a year each by the age of 30. I was shocked to find out she had been with over 30 different guys which she never really used protection with any guy in the past, these r 1 night stands and most of her male friends n female friends brothers etc. The problem i am having is that every time we want to do something with 1 of her friends we always run into a fling of hers and i get real angry and jelous, i no this is a problem and i want it to stop but i cant help the way i think, how do i tell my girlfriend i think she is a s***. i feel betrayed by my female friend for not telling me what she was really like, do i need to break up with her? am i a hypocrite because she teachers children sex education in public schools but she has no idea about it herself? i am trying to b a better boyfriend but i dont put her in those positions with my x flings or partners? will these feeling ever go away?

WELL ... to be honest yes you are jealous but in saying that its not your fault as shes got a reputation with guys and you are her boyfriend so her talking to them is your only natural feeling of feeling the way you do.Is this a trust issue because if it is you cant carry on being like that. youll drive yourself crazy. trust me iv been there... i had the same  problem with my ex partner, except he was doing it behind my back even after he swore black and blue he'd never. i thought trying to move away together would solve that but he didnt want to move so that told me he wanted to carry on flirting and sleeping around behind my back and at times flirting with his ex roots in front of me. it does hurt but honestly it will drive you to start being controlling, checking up on her, sometimes can be fatal ya know, but im not calling you a killer lol, well sometimes talking with  her about these feelings you have can help her to understand your point of  view for example, say, you were the one with the reputation talking to your ex root buddies, how would she feel, ?? im sure she would be histerical jealous thinking a million things, but communicate with her let her know that your uncomfortable with it and if she really loves you she will stop, but if she doesnt well, theres plenty of other rare lovely ladies your age that are waiting for mr number 1. dont confuse yourself with lust and real love its plain and simple...your either a team or your going separate ways :) try do things with eachother nevermind "friends" focus on yourselves friends will always be there, play a little together hav fun together without the put-offs, and if people have a problem with that well thats their prob not yours. your girlfriend needs to let all that go and learn to look the other way, thats all apart of letting her past go, i mean dude if you see one of her ex roots take your lady the opposite way. But if all becomes too complicated for you and she cant or wont stop doing it well you know what to do, dont let her get the best of you ok. id love to hear back from you anyway. dont forget to live a little get out there!! you sound really nice and cool and loyal so you deserve that too :) cheer up bud :)

Hi MisYez, i am sorry to hear about ur x partner n his cheeting ways i think u did the right thing! u r right it is a hard place to b in i no, suggesting moving away was a good idea to c how he reacted but it sounds like u r happy now which is great, as for my girlfriend she is 6 years older than me n when we 1st met i told her i had been cheated on in the past n have trust issue's that i am trying to work on. i also explaned that i am an honest person so if she wants to no anything i will tell her the truth. i have sat her down on multiple occasions n explained to her my feelings about her x flings. i have no issue with the x partners because they where a major part of her life so thats only fair that i understand however her reply to me is " well i am not going to stop seeing my friends because of ur in insecurities " unfortunately she is a very selfish person but the other thing that gets me angry n jelous is the fact that the stories always change about her past n i have always been honest with her and it kills me that i dont even no if what she tells me is the truth anymore? she has a full time job n a part time job. i also have a full time job and HAD a part time job but i had to sacrifice it to spend time with her and when i suggested her to cut down on 1 of her 2nd job shifts she made me feel like i was destroying her life n i was trying to take a part of who she was away from her? As for the trust issue my x cheated on me whith one of my at the time close friends so yes i think there is an element of is, is that going to happen again but i love her so much but i also think it might b the lustfull love or maybe the fact i dont want to b alone again? we do alot together n its great n loving but as soon as something comes up with 1 of her friends its like we r both waiting for eachother to explode, then i feel bad if she feels like i am stoping her from doing something with her friends but at the same time if she loved me wouldnt that b more important? she has always been very friend oriented but she has also hurt both her 2 closess best friends by going behind her back by sleeping with her brother for over a year n denying it, then with her other best friends sleeping with her best male friend behind her back n not telling her about it. i cant help but think she might b a bad person or maybe i am being a jelous boyfriend? i really appriciate that u took the time to read my story open up to me about ur persional life respond to me, i hope to hear back from u cheers.