Hello. I was hoping to find out something more here. The thing that interests me is pulmonary amyloidosis. I hear it is a rare condition. I would like to know something more. For example, why does it occur? I would be very thankful for all your replies. Thanks in advance. Bye!

Hello to you too. Amyloidosis is a group of various conditions. They all have something in common. That is accumulation of pathological fibrillar proteins in the tissues and organs. I am not sure why this happens. Perhaps, scientist don't know that yet. I think it has something to do with genetics. Pulmonary amyloidosis is not so usual type, especially when isolated. There can be depositions in lungs joined with depositions in other organs. If you want to know more details, don't hesitate to ask. I will try to help if I can. Good luck with investigating!