Hello, folks. I have heard that shoulder dislocation is one of the most common. I would like to find out something more about non traumatic shoulder dislocation. Can you tell me something about this? I would really appreciate all your replies considering this topic. Thanks for all your help, guys! Bye!

Hello. You have asked an interesting question. Most of these cases are related to trauma. Trauma of shoulder is very common injury. Non traumatic dislocation is usually related to some pathological process in the bones that make shoulder joint. They weaken this joint, so there is no force necessary to cause this dislocation. In these cases, fracture is also possible. You can ask an expert for more details. I hope I’ve helped a little. Bye!

Hello, everyone. Non traumatic shoulder dislocation indeed happens due to some pathological process in the bones. In older women this is usually caused by osteoporosis. Bone tumors can also cause this. These processes usually weaken bones. Very little or no force at all is needed to cause this dislocation. As it is said before, fracture may even appear. Older people are also prone to this. I hope this helps. Bye!