Why doesn't my foreskin retract? (6.5 inch 16 male) is this common? And have small spots on the underside of my penis?

Health Guru
hi camo1810, when you say your foreskin doesn't retract do you mean you can't pull it back because tiger opening is to tight?

Yes it's to tight and doesn't pull fully back over the head of it

Health Guru
what you need to do it stretching exercises, start by taking a bath as water will soften the foreskin and help it to stretch then gently pull your foreskin back as far as you can without causing yourself pain, do this as often as you can as the more you do it the sticker it will work. You can also use baby oil on the foreskin as that will help keep it soft to. If you would like more help just ask :-)

Thank you so much will try it when I have a bath the next time so will post about it keep the notifications on!

Health Guru
you can always just use a cup of warm water that way you can do it more times a day, the more you try the faster it stretches :-)