Okay so heres my problem it seems similar to a lot of the other peoples problems I've read.

Anyway I am 16 and can retract my foreskin no problem when not erect but when it is erect the foreskin does not retract all the way. I would
say it retracts almost half way and then the bottom of my penis
starts to hurt. Also I retracted my penis and then started to become erect
but doing this really hurt after a certain point. When it started to hurt I was mostly erect but not fully.

I've read that this could be frenulum breve but since it retracts half way
would stretching work? Any tips?? Thanks a lot.

Ive got the same problem man and all im concerned about relle is if it will hurt during sex or not. BTW im also 16

During bath just try to retract your foreskin all the way back daily and clean it nicely then after that apply coconut or some other oil on your glans and underside of the foreskin do it for atleast one month you will be surely able to expose your glans fully. Never get circumcised even if you doctor tells foreskin is important part of the penis. In case if you feel comfortable you can ask your mother to retract your foreskin and ispect it nicely or do the above procedure and you will be able to reteact your foreskin comfortably.

Check and see if the head of your penis bends down when you try to pull your foreskin back. If it does bend down before your foreskin is fully retracted, then you have frenulum breve.  When the foreskin goes back as far as the frenulum will let it go  the head of the penis starts to bend down because the frenulum is pulling on it.

If that is the case, you can try stretching it over some weeks or months or you can have a small operation on your frenulum.