I am 22 year old and i have too many problems
1.My foreskin doesn't retract when i have erection. when i pull it down a bit i have pain,and doesn't goes under the head only half of it:(
2.My head is too sensitive i can't touch with single finger not even rub it .. is too painfully
3.I can't hold erection more than 3min,i never had any kind of sex.

I am hopeless right? No help for me:(?

OF COURSE THERES HOPE FOR YOU BABBY. you just have to take some time and try some techniques.

first off can you retract your foreskin while flaccid (not erect)??
thanks

Yes i can i am doing stretching technique but is the same:(:-(

describe what streatching techniques your trying and how long have you been doing them?

Just pulling down the foreskin behind the head and holding in that position about 30sec then i releasing the foreskin,then after 1min break because that cause me pain do it again well i am doing about 3-4 days

I am pulling back the foreskin behind the head and holding 1min or 30sec in that position then i am releasing because i have pain when i doing that and again i do the same thing i am doing a bout 1 week or 5days by now

ok just to clarify, am i still talking to babby just not signed in so the user name comes up as guest?

first the exercises should not cause pain. look at the technique i posted about 5-8 posts up. it invoulves taking a really warm bath and soaking in epsom salt. this relaxes the skin and makes it more supple. then you GENTLY streatch it. and message olive oil into the foreskin to keep it soft. this technique, as well as all others, takes a good amount of time but usually does work.

you say you can retract your foreskin when flaccid (does it retract smoothly or is it still tight?) when you were doing the streatching exercise were you doing it on an erect penis?

thanks.

Can you give me link i can't find it. I am doing this when i take bath and i am doing bath every day 2-3 times.When is flaccid the foreskin is smoothly ok it's a bit tight,but when is erect is too tight it's cover the head only half way and i gently pull down but i have smegma i wash and it's keeps coming back.The problem is when my penis is erect i am doing the same techniques but only a few sec because my penis losing the erect after 1-2min:(

ok here is the link..... 1. Add about 3-4 cups of epsome salt (manganese Sulfate) not table salt (sodium Chloride) to a very warm bath in which the water should be just deep enough to cover your genitals. sit and allow your penis to soak for a while after about 5 min you can gently try to retract your forskin, the epsom salt and warm water will help to soften and loosen your forskin. as soon as you feel the slightest bit of pain STOP! hold for about 10 seconds, release and try again. do this several times. then once your done with that rinse off all of the salt water so you dont get any white residue on you when you dry and massage some olive oil into the tip of the forskin. after the oil is well rubbed in try and retract your forskin again like you did in the bath. do this 1-2 times per day for the next few weeks. this SHOULD help depending on how tight your forskin is. once you can retract your forskin it is important to keep it clean with water and a little mild soap. this should be done daily to prevent smegma from building up and causing bad oders and infections.
_________________
normally you should do this with your penis flaccis instead of erect but since your skin slides nicely when flaccid then i think your fine to do it while erect but i would actually try it semi-erect. this should be easier since your penis doesn't stay fully erect long anyways.

let me know what you think and we'll go from there

man f**k those techniques... in these situations it's best that you get circumcised :) despite solving your problem circumcised penises are way more cleaner than uncircumcised and you have less chance to catch some of the venereal deseases :)

No, you are in no way hopeless. People stretch their foreskins all of the time.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.