hi im 13 years old and tryed to pull back my foreskin but my penus was to big for it to go round and then my foreskin felt sore. is there a way that i can pull it back without it bleeding or being sore without going to haveing to buy something or going to the doctor as i don't want to show it to anyone
thanks

yes there are streatching techniques you can try. first off when you tried retracting your forskin was your penis erect or flaccid (non-erect)? how far down the head could you retract it (could you see the head at all?). after this we will have a better idea on how to help depending on the tightness of the forskin.

i can pull it about almost the end of the tip bit but after that it feels sore what are the techneaqes

well here's the technique now you need to do this when your penis is flaccid (not erect) other wise you may damage your forskin or penis.

1. Add about 3-4 cups of epsome salt (manganese Sulfate) not table salt (sodium Chloride) to a very warm bath in which the water should be just deep enough to cover your genitals. sit and allow your penis to soak for a while after about 5 min you can gently try to retract your forskin, the epsom salt and warm water will help to soften and loosen your forskin. as soon as you feel the slightest bit of pain STOP! hold for about 10 seconds, release and try again. do this several times. then once your done with that rinse off all of the salt water so you dont get any white residue on you when you dry and massage some olive oil into the tip of the forskin. after the oil is well rubbed in try and retract your forskin again like you did in the bath. do this 1-2 times per day for the next few weeks. this SHOULD help depending on how tight your forskin is. once you can retract your forskin it is important to keep it clean with water and a little mild soap. this should be done daily to prevent smegma from building up and causing bad oders and infections.

I hope this helps and makes sense. please let me know if you have any more questions or concerns and keep me updated on your progress 8)

ok thanks for your help will try it! :-D