I’m 22-year-old male and I have a really delicate problem.
Problem is connected with my penis foreskin.
As a little boy I noticed that my foreskin is too tight and that my glans couldn’t pass through it. I didn’t have any problems while urinating and I thought it was some juvenile problem that will disappear by it self-but it didn’t.
Now, it represents a big problem for me because I feel strong pain during sex, or should I say, during erection in generally.
What could cause this condition and what could be solution of my problem?
Please help!

Hello. I can tell you that you are not the only one with this problem. Foreskin retract is a most common problem of male persons your age.
Medical term for this problem is phymosis.
I had this problem and recently it was successively solved.
My doctor said that this is anomaly remained from my birth and that is not accompanied with pain in earlier life years but later in life it can cause a lot of problems.
Only solution he gave me was surgery. It was a small operation with local anesthesia and I was home in a same day-can't you imagine!
Lifetime problem solved in one hour! I couldn’t believe. Now, several years after my operation I didn’t have any problems and I even forgot about it. So, you know now what to do. Schedule an operation with your doctor and all your problems will become ancient history!

Hey guys, i am 19 and have exactly the same problem stated above,the operation sounds great but my parents wud freak,does wht age u leave it for make a difference?bcos if not id rather wait till im out of the house and i can sort it out myself whn im finishd studying..thanks in advance 4 a reply..

karolina wrote:

Quote:

hi am 13 and i have a thin layer of

skin attached to the end of my nob should i try rip it it did not work last time i tryed

it was just very pain full so what sould i do about it i did this thing at
sch and i saw a pic of what my penis looks like wid it attached to my bellend and i was embaresed what do i do

plz help me

Basiccly im just a 16 year old boy who needs help as i cant pull back my foreskin at all if anyone could please help contact me on

**this post is edited by moderator ** private e-mails not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

hey um im 13 and i can only peel the skin on my penis back like 1/3. It really hurts if i try pulling it more. whats wrong with it? :'(

do NOT rip it!!!!! cant stress that enough.. if your worried an too embaressed to tell your parents tell them your sick an then ask your docter trust me he hears worse questions every day an you wont be embarassed.

im 14 and i can only pull back my foreskin half way over my bellend and when i do my foreskin is so tight it turns my bellend into 2 balls kind of. i dont want circumcision there must be some kind of drug.i dont want 2 tell my parents and can i arange an operation or my doctor give me drugs with out my parents knowing anything ? my doctor suregery is local in walking distance .......please help me ! :'( :-( :$

I'm 15 and when i try to pull my foreskin back there is a thing attached to it. What should i do?

Foreskins AND frenulums can be tight.

In rare cases circumcision is necessary, but there are even "Partial circumcisions available these days. Not to mention foreskin “restorations” (they will not give you everything back, but they are getting race reviews.

No disrespect to those who enjoy being cut - some men like it.

An enormous amount of anecdotal evidence would suggested that this simply is not common however.

I can not remember the generic name, but BETNOVATE - a steroid that will thin the skin will help in stretching. I had a VERY tight foreskin at the age of 15/16 and now can fully retract it.

Yes, it took much effort and manipulation, but it can be done.

I do understand that phimosis is slightly different from a mere tight foreskin, but many are fooled by GP's into believing that they have this when it is simply not the case. I am living proof of this.

DO NOT JUMP STRAIGHT INTO THIS.

If you must be cut, so be it. It is a small sacrifice to pay for a normal sex life.

But educate yourselves to the max. Do not be bullied by consultants. Read up on what you truly lose when that "flap of skin is lost".

That thing is a frenulum.

It is harder to stretch than the foreskin itself, but it can be done.

If this fails, there are other surgical procedures that would avoid the need for a full cut.

If it does not cause trouble however, have no worries my firend.

dude if thast at the bottom end liek part u cant see dotn ever rip it eeww dude its liek the bit under ur toung its posed to be there

when i was a young boy - i think about 12 - i realised, that my foreskin doesn't go back behind the glans without hurting. I was shy and couldn't talk about this with anyone. So i helped me self: I cutted off in many smal stepps every time a little piece of my foreskin, around the glans. Summary so much that the glans was hitten and i could pull back the fs wonderfull!! and easy, without hurts. I think it takes over a year with cuts and healing between. Complete cutting wasn't able because nobody here was cutted., but 1/10 inch less on the tip is good and possible! Bye

I'm 14 and really scared,
Ive had not been able to pull back my foreskin since about 10 or so im not sure when.
I never told my parents untill I was 13.
They advised me to take long hot baths, slowly trying to pull it back.
Ive been trying daily for 2 weeks or so.
I'm really scared to have an operation, I would be to happy if anyone could help me. Ive read some posts but its mostly about operations.
Is there any other way?

To anyone suffering this problem I recomend you go and see your doctor. It is nothing to be embarrased about as around 40% of the male population will have this problem. In extreme cases ( Balanitis Xerotica Oblitera - BXO) the foreskin needs to be removed. I know as I have recently been diagnosed. Yes I accept the thought of having this lump of skin which has been with me know for some 35 years is a harrowing prospect. But it's got to be better in the long run. I recently developed the symptoms, so it can happen at any stage in your life. But if left, the skin will continue to tighten, resulting in problems passing water and there have been rumours fired round that it can also contribute to penile cancer as a tight foreskin restricts your ability to properly clean yourself. Poor hygine can also contribute to penile carcinoma from the accumulation of smegma and other irritants.
Circumcision may not be necessary, they may be able to help alleviate your symptoms with the simple proceedure of a dorsal cut which leaves you with a foreskin, but still requires a cut to be made in it. I would not recommend anyone try to perform any proceedures on themselves at any time. If you cut the wrong thing, well if you cut anything its going to bleed and thats going to be more embarrasing for you when you walk into the hospital with a blood soaked towel held at your crouch. :$

So don't leave it unchecked hoping that it will just go away by itself, it wont, it will only get worse and more embarrasing for you.