Hi im 14 and My foreskin doesn't go back much on My penis is this normal or is it something else im really worried because My foreskin is kinda red

Hey there have you ever been able to completely retract your foreskin? How much of your glans (head) can you see when you pull your foreskin back?  Does your penis or foreskin itch or hurt at all?   Answering these can help me give better advice

I've only been able to see The tip of my penis

It is not uncommon for your foreskin to still be attached to the head of your penis at our age. This tends to break down over time. Have you started puberty at all? If so how long ago? It could be that your penis is growing faster than your foreskin. Have you tried stretching your foreskin in a warm bath when your penis is not erect?

I reached puberteten when i was 11 i still gets erections and body hair and no i haven't tried to stretch The foreskin

Puberty* goddamn autocorrect

Gotta love autocorrect lol. There are different stretching techniques on line you can look up. It may gelt to soak in a bath with very warm (not hot enough to burn you). Water. Add 2/3 cups of Epsom salt and fill the bath just enough to cover your legs and penis and soak for about. 10-15 min this will help soften the skin and make it more elastic. Then pull back your foreskin with a flaccid penis. Do not do it with an erect penis. Pull back af far as you can and hold for about 15 seconds then relax. You should pull hard enough to feel it stretch but not so hard that it hurts. Repeat the process several times. Unless it starts becoming sore. Do this daily. Make sure you rinse your body well after you drain the tub so you don't get salt deposits on you which could irritate your skin. You can also try stretching without the bath but it may not be as comfortable. This process takes time but it should help. When is the next time you are suppose to go to your doctor ?

Well im not supossed to go to my doctor until january next year unless something happens but can i stretch The foreskin while im taking a hot shower?

You can but soaking in the Epsome salt helps make the skin a little more stretchy..... You can try stretching this way and see if it helps otherwise you can go to your doctor and. Sometimes they will prescribe steroidal creams to help with the phimosis

Ok thanks for The help

You're welcome keep me posted on how the exercises go and if you have any other questions or concerns don't hesitate to send me a message or ask

I will thanks

Hi i just want to tell you that i've already seen som significant difference Witherspoon my foreskin so i just want to sak thanks again for everything

Omg i hate autocorrect i mean with not Witherspoon

You are very welcome :). If you are already seeing progress in sure you won't have an issue getting your foreskin to stretch over your glans even with an erection