Good day all,

Can you tell me your opinion, why infrared sauna is better than the regular one? I mean, how is it possible that we all lose or weight faster in infrared sauna than in the regular one. Is there any particular reason for this?

I know a lot about saunas, sometimes I love to sweat in it because I feel good, but I never was thinking about this – why some is better than the other one.

If you know how this stuff works, please let me know.

I am really curious about this, I want to know what do you know and what do you think,

Tnx 

Hey,

I don’t know can you say that it is better, because this is something that is on the personal base. That is your decision.

But, of course there is a difference. One of the main difference between a regular one and infrared saunas is between temperatures. Traditional saunas use temperature up to 195 degrees and infrared saunas use up to 150 degrees.  Infrared saunas travels much deeper into the body and they are able to cause a more sweat at lower temperature. There are much more differences than temperature, but I can’ tell :) I hope that someone will tell us about it.

Have a nice day!

Hey,

Well, temperature or heat is just one fact, and there are a lot more facts than one :) Somehow I believe that heat is the main difference, but we can’t forget the other ones as well. There is humidity as well. So, when you compare an infrared to regular sauna, this is a very important fact. Infrared saunas do not use steam. Another difference is the amount of power required to operate each unit. Regular saunas require more power to run. And of course, there is a lot more of it.

So, basically, they do have some difference, but somehow I believe that there is no that much difference at all.

But, I do prefer infrared saunas :)

Goodbye!