Is sauna bad for pimples? I was planning to go to sauna and then my boyfriend said that I shouldn’t. I have pimples on my back chest and face. They are not severe but they are constant. He believes that they will be worse if I go to sauna. Is that possible?

No, great way to get rid of acne is Saunas. If you have one at home then use it. Having a sauna is great for not only your face, but your entire body skin tone as well, I know I have a sauna at home and do this whenever I feel my acne is starting to get away from me. Getting hot and sweaty in the sauna and then jumping into a cold shower and then back into the hot sauna works wonders for skin. Get a little bucket fill it up with warm water and bring a face cloth and every now and then scrub your face with it to remove all the grime dirt and dead skin. Drink water, especially after the sauna part. I find that my acne is a lot worse when I am dehydrated and my skin is dry.

is not a great idea. you have you let ur body get cool slowly and then take a cold shower and then dry yourself up completely if you choose to go back to sauna another time.

warm/hot water or steam opens up all the pores; hence, all the dirt and bacteria can come out. And cold water closes the pores. Simple, but fact.

The most obvious effect that an infrared sauna causes is an excess sweating while taking it. Sweating is one of the ways our body uses to detoxify itself. When we sweat, our pores open and clean themselves, resulting in more soft and healthy skin.

Saunas cause the user to sweat - When this happens toxins and bacteria are brought to the surface of the skin. If it doesn't come out, it can cause some spots. However, this is just a sign that the toxins are being drawn out, which is very healthy.

There are lots of info and articles on this kind of thing -

http://www.divapor.com/health-articles.php

Actually its one of the best things for your skin, it cleans and releases unwanted waste, then the cold shower will wash it away and close your pores so more stuff doesn't get into them.

I couldnt agree more! Contrast showers is the best thing you can do for your skin. Not only does it tone and firm it it greatly prevents cancer, too!