What are the benefits of the sauna? Many of my friends are going there when we finish our fitness exercises, so I would like to know is sauna really that effective. I do not have much time because of many work obligations. I have these workout sessions and I just don't know where to squeeze sauna. So, before eliminating that little free time I have left, I need to know how good is it?

The main thing that happens to your body while you’re
in sauna is speeding metabolism and increased pulse
rate. Your extremities feel this increased
circulation, and it’s an excellent thing for them. We
might say that sauna has the same results on metabolic
level as any hard workout session. Of course, sauna
won’t give you excellent physical condition since
you’re not moving a muscle, but it’s a very relaxed
way of regulating your metabolism, curing minor colds,
revitalizing muscles after training. If you can find
some time, it would really do you good.

On the contrary, your metabolism will slow down through heat exposure. You'll burn more calories if your body is cold and trying to warm itself. The sauna is a good place to waste time, sit on bacteria infested wood planks and look at other mostly nude people. Other than that, its a waste of time. If you are trying to sweat out a lot of water weight (and risk dehydration) it can expidite the process but if you have no time for it, you are not missing anything.