All that commercials are driving me crazy. Based on them, until now we didnt know to eat, dress, and wash ourselves, how to remove hair. Is really and if it is, why is hair removal cream better than shaving? Commercial says that removal cream is better. What do you do? Do you shave or remove?

You probably learn that commercials rarely tell the truth about their products. Unfortunately we find that out when we already have their products in our houses. About the hair, I do removal with removal cream. Why? Because I can not cut myself! Instead of cutting and ingrowths hair, I didnt notice any other difference. Whether it is better (removal cream than shaving) is up to you to decide.

Of course, these companies want you to believe that product 'x' is better than any other product available. And many people believe all these ads, and purchase their products. If they didn't, then there wouldn't any reason for these companies to spend huge sums of money on advertising campaigns, and thus - no commercials of any kind.
I don't use hair removal cremes because they can easily irritate the skin. And shaving can cause cuts, razor burn - and more. Both methods remove the hairs only down to the surface of the skin, and no further. This means that the hairs will grow back quickly, not to mention itchy and prickly feeling.
I prefer waxing for many reasons, mainly because it lasts so long. I can go up to 4 weeks before having to wax again. Waxing does not cause things like razor burn, or irritation of the skin. And ingrown hairs are rare when the waxing is properly done, and the skin is exfoliated on a regular basis. As an added bonus, when you wax, the hairs tend to come back in finer - and thinner after repeated waxing. This doesn't happen overnight, but it does eventually happen, and I find that to be a good enough reason in itself to choose waxing over any other form of hair removal.
Waxing works great for me. But, you may feel differently about it. I would suggest using whatever method of hair removal that works best for YOU. Don't listen to the commercials. Listen to yourself because only you know what is best for you.

I've tried many different hair removal products and non of them seem to deliver good result, so I stick to razors. I don't know if it's me but my hair is to think to be dissolved and the results are spotty, it doesn't remove all hair. I still have to shave the rest. Makes no sense at all. These companies are not thinking about us, the users, they're concerned only with profit, so you end up wasting money and time, not to mention irritating your skin.