Hello, I was reading a lot about this infrared sauna, and that what I found, those experience and facts really amazed me :).  I found that this is the best detoxication method, and I am now very curious about it.

Do you know anything about this? Do you know more than me?  Is infrared sauna the best detoxication method in the world at the moment? :) 

I would like it is, because in that case, I fill find the way to use it every week, once or twice, I don't mind :)  Tell me what do you think and what do you know.

Bye!

Good day, nice topic, btw! We all know that we all are exposed to heavy substances, such are metals, chemicals, etc. Well, in that case, infrared sauna really can help you and, yes it is the best detoxication method I know so far. No bacteria, it is dry, it has a lot of warming energy, as you know, and it is totally compatible with our bodies. 

I don't like to sweat in sauna, but sometimes you need to do that as well, to detox your body.I believe this is the best way we all know, and we all should visit those saunas whenever we can. I hope this is helpful to you.

Do you like it?

Bye! 

I respect all those benefits of infrared sauna, but to be honest, I didn't have an idea that this one is the best detoxication method. I wish I knew that, because I would like to visit them more often than I do. 

Your post is really helpful, because I have learned a lot of new things about infrared sauna. One big thank you to you!  I promise I will try to use them more often, and I hope that this one will clear my organism a lot.

As you told, we all are exposed to those unhealthy substances and this one should help us.

Thank you!