Hello, ok, we are talking so much about this infrared saunas, but I think that I did not found question in here like this one ; what is technology behind infrared saunas?

How does it work? I found some tutorial videos on the youtube, but there you can see how you can make one, not what technology is behind it :)  I am just curious, of course I don't want to learn all about it, but I want to know what is the main principle of it :)

So, if you do know, please inform us about it.  Enjoy your day!

Hi, so, you can find a lot of amazing and pretty helpful articles on the internet as well about it. I found one, on wikipedia. According to them, an infrared saunas use infrared heaters to emit those infrared light, which is experienced as radiant heat and absorbed by the surface on your skin. That is a little bit different from technology that stands behind the usual sauna, but principle is almost the same, as far as I know.  I hope that you can find my answer helpful, if you don't, please look up on the internet and see more about it. Have a nice day! 

OK, that is a very nice clarification, thank you, but does that technology really can help us lose our weight, as I have heard or not? I mean, could this be for real, even if we all know that going and sweating in the saunas can melt our pounds, but that will not last forever, because as we all already know, we are losing water from our bodies in saunas.

So, if I lose my pounds in this infrared sauna, can this technology that is behind it can guarantee that my pounds won’t come back?

If you know that, tell me, please.

Bye!