Good day,

So I was in infrared sauna today – again :) And I must say that I felt really great. It really was good for me after long and strenuous day. I was thrilled again. But to be honest with you, I don’t know how many time I was in infrared sauna. Now, I am a little bit scared, because I don’t know how much time can I spend in infrared sauna? Can I spend in it more than half of hour or not?

I am really scared, I was enjoying and I lost an idea how time I was in it, but I am sure that I was in it more than an hour :(

Please, tell me that I don’t have to be scared.

Have a nice day! 

Hey,

Well, it depends on a lot of different factors. So, if you are new to using an infrared sauna, you should keep in your mind that you should now be in it more than 15 minutes. An average sauna session should not be longer than 30 minutes. Still, I believe that you were too long in sauna. I really hope that you won’t feel any side effects, but you should know that you don’t need to be in it longer than 30 minutes. That is an optimal time.

Good luck next time, don’t fell asleep in infrared sauna :) 

Hey,

OMG... LOL :) I think that I was awake, but I am not sure, now when you say this. I didn't have any side – effects, at least I think I didn't. Of course, I was a little bit thirsty and dizzy, but I think that I have lost a lot of watter while I was in infrared sauna. I was more than an hour, in that I am totally sure. I know that I made a big mistake, but I didn't do that on purpose :/ When I went out I was drinking a watter.

Thank you for your advice.  I will be more careful next time. 

Hey there,

Definitely you need to be more careful next time. You need to be aware that you just can’t force something that is not healthy. Even if infrared sauna can be very good and healthy, if you stay in it for a long time, you can have some serious side – effects.

Also, you need to know that you can dehydrate and you don’t want that, right. So, whenever you think that something can’t be so wrong and bad, think about it once again.

Next time be with someone in infrared sauna who will tell you how much time you are in it :)

Bye!