Good day everyone,

I was in the supermarket today, buying some things for New Year party, and I have heard two ladies talking about some infrared saunas. I don’t know what that is exactly, but according to their stories, it is something amazing :)

Do you know anything about? What can you tell me?

What are the main benefits of infrared saunas? To be honest with you, I really don’t like to sweat in saunas, but if this is something helpful and can help me lose my weight, I would gladly do that :)

Please, post your experience.

Thank you! 

I don’t like to sweat in saunas, but I have heard a lot of amazing things about it. As far as I know, infrared saunas are an effective tool for natural healing and prevention, of course. Infrared light has amazing ability to penetrate human tissue, and it has amazing health benefits. It is one of the hottest home therapies. It has amazing goals, but I don’t know are they effective or not, because I did not tried it, but you should find some amazing videos with it. There you can find a lot about it. Good luck and enjoy this night! 

Good day all,

I am so glad that someone started this topic :). For thousands of years ago, people turned to heath therapy, because that was one of the mains sources of healing. So, when you think and try to get back in those years, you will see that people really had a clue about some things. This is totally natural, I mean, I think it is, and I think it has a lot of amazing benefits that you can like as well. I love to go to sauna, because I fell amazing after. I tried once or twice this infrared sauna, and I must say that I felt great. That feeling :)

Thank you girls, for sharing those health benefits with me.

Happy New Year! 

Hey there,

Well girls, you are really nice thing to start a new year with :) I know that this is a great therapy, but as I told you, I don’t like to be in sauna…so much :) Sometimes, I feel that I don’t have air, it is so hot, and I can’t stand this.

To be honest, I was thinking that this one can’t be healthy, because sometimes that much of sweat is not normal :) For me :) But, of course, if it has some great benefits that can help us, OK. But, I think that I will skip this method and try something else :)

Thank you anyway!