I have genital warts for over a year and now pimples are forming under them. They pop, puss and bleed and go away in about two weeks and then the wart is gone. Are they disappearing? Is this unhealthy? Someone please help me! :-(

Have you visited your doctor ? Genital warts are caused by the HPV virus inside your body. Unfortunately there is no cure against this virus yet. But you can deal with your genital warts tho.

There are few great treatments against genital warts, they relief the symptoms of your virus well. You can check the website in my signature for more details.

And don't touch them with your hands, they are very contagious and you can spread them all over your body!

help me that is called herpes genital warts are like warts on ur finger or something they do not puss and bleed u need to get treatment for that to keep ur outbreaks under control ..... sorry about ur luck