I'm 26 year old male and I have some questions on I would like to find answer of any kind.
I would like to find out more informations about genital warts. I know that they are cause by some human papilloma virus.
I've had 3-4 warts on and around my penis and testicles.
That was over 4 years ago. They were frozen by a doctor with some fluid of liquid nitrogen. My problem was solved and my warts disappear but in a place where they used to be I got some brown spots. Could it be normal scar from removal it or something else.
The thing I fear the most is some sexually transmitted disease. Could it be possible that doctor who saw this 4 years ago misdiagnosed this with something else?

Well, you I see that didn’t understand the fact that genital warts infection is, in most cases already a sexually transmitted disease that is caused by human papillomavirus (HPV).
More than 30 of these viruses are sexually transmitted, and they can infect the genital area of men and women including the skin of the penis. Most doctors do not treat them right because they remove the warts but not the primary infection.
The types of HPV that infect the genital area are spread primarily through genital contact.
So you should contact your gynecologist and determine which type of papilloma virus you got.
Most women are diagnosed with HPV on the basis of abnormal Pap tests.
A Pap test is the primary cancer-screening tool for cervical cancer or pre-cancerous changes in the cervix, many of which are related to HPV.
Because we are talking about virus infections, no antibiotic could help to cure this infection.