Hello! Can someone tell me if it is possible having hpv virus in spine? I am already desperate for the results of my latest pap smear tests-it showed I am hpv positive and in fact as I was explained 2 days ago it caused my genital warts that I am supposed to remove within next 2 weeks. But I have this friend that has told me she knows a woman whose hpv virus has spread in spine. I am terrified for I know what could it be meaning when the spine is affected by such virus but on the other hand I somehow don’t get it how you could be having hpv virus in spine-is it possible?

No, as far as I know I don't think it is possible having hpv virus in spine-but who knows maybe there is some way hpv virus could be spread in to the spine but I don't thinks so-you better ask your gin about it. And about the hpv you have I suppose you are already familiar with its possible complications-you have one of them-genital warts but I also think you should be warned on time that once you get the hpv virus you have it for life and on the long run it could cause even cervical cancer or cancer of the vulva, vagina and even anus cancer in more severe cases and in man it could cause the penis cancer so don't forget to have regular gin controls from now on.