I've been smoking pot of a night (every night) for the past 5 or 6 years. In that time I have become so happy with my weight and havent had to worry about dieting, counting calories or weight gain.

I've finally reached my happy weight and size after struggling with eating disorders for most of my adolescent life. (I'm now 27).

I'm petrified of quitting pot as I'm scared I will start to put weight back on and will end up in that black, lonely place that I was for years. Worrying about food, weight, size and basically having these worries consuming my EVERY waking thought.

I realise this is an odd and off the wall situation but to me its very real and I was hoping someone could give me some advice?

I have been a pot smoker since I was 13 (35 now). My past use was occasional but in the past couple of years became an everyday thing. After having a few panic attacks while high I decided to quit using. Unfortunately since I've quit I can't stop putting on weight. In the last five months I've put on 20 pds and it doesn't seem to be stopping. I've been more active then ever and the late night junk eating has stopped. I wonder if anyone knows where I'm coming from and what I could do to change this weight gain pattern I'm on? Help! :'(

Hi slimlady,
I´m 28 and i´ve smoked almost non stop for 10 years, everytime i quit i loose my appetite, get really constipated and loose 10 lbs within the first two weeks. I wouldn´t worry about it, since you won´t get the munchies when you don´t smoke
good luck and have a fab day!