Hey all, not sure if anybody comes on here anymore, but I stumbled across this from a google search and decided to share.. to pass the time haha. Here's my story.

Been trying to quit... I've been smoking for 2 years, and about an HQ to a Q a day with my glass bong...

Wake and Bake was the best, as I needed the least amount to get high... But by the end of the night, I'd be toking a gram per bong hit, and still barely feel anything..so I'd be hitting that bong about 5-10 times until I felt something...then repeat when I'm starting to sober up..and the next thing you know, I'm already out of weed.

Today I decided to quit..again. I've tried many times in the past when I ran out because I noticed how much weed I'm devouring and it's eating up my money...However I always give-in by the end of the night(after spending the entire day sober) and manage to grab that "one last bag".

Everytime that I've tried to "quit" and not smoke, during that day, I'd be sweating excessively for no reason...I also noticed that I couldn't eat anything AT ALL and always felt really nauseated when I smelt and thought about food even though I know my body is hungry! I also felt so....angry.. I tried to force myself to eat, but I would gag until I spat whatever I ate out, or I had to flush it down with water...literally 1 bite of anything and I'm full... until I take that first bong hit.

THEN I devour EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that is eatable...and I eat so much it's scary.

I'm 22 now, about 5'6 male and have high metabolism.. Before I started smoking pot, I was a super anti- tobacco smoker(I didn't really know about weed haha) and loved going to the gym to work out. I weighed about 155lbs, which I think is pretty darn good for being 5'6! Since I started pot, I also started smoking cigs socially, whenever I'm stuck in traffic, and after a session (Been off of cigarettes for about a week now, cigs are easy to quit for me compared to weed...) I now weigh only about 130lbs on a good day...

Before I decided to quit, I thought, if I smoke and get munchies, I'm definitely going to gain it all back! But strangely enough, I've lost 30lbs over the year from smoking daily...Maybe that was due to me being lazy ever since I started and haven't really gone to the gym...But I have no motivation to go when I could just chill and smoke a bowl...

I've been awake since 10am, it is now 8:30pm. I've been craving, but MIND OVER MATTER. I need to get that 30lbs back. I need to start eating without taking a bong hit. It all starts here!

I also forgot to mention it's near impossible to sleep at night.. I know I'm tired, and I would lie in bed for hours, only to fall asleep for about an hour and a half and wake up DRENCHED in sweat...I now have to put towels on my matress and pillows..

Also, I get random mood swings..I feel like a girl PMSing