Hello, I am 13 years old and my girlfriend and I had sex last Friday, 3-4 times, last Saturday, also 3-4 times, and yesterday, 3 times. I always masturbate in the morning and then piss before I come over to her house. What we do is she gives me time to cum before I put it in. Before I put it in, I wash up, she licks my ***k for lubrication purposes. We use the pull out method, what I do though, is that before I even feel a sudden good feeling, I pull out and I make her finish off for me. After I finish off, I wash it up, we take a break, and do it an hour later. I never came in her, my cum isn't white anymore, it is very clear, just like pre cum due to over masturbating because of the fact that I don't want to get her pregnant. My girlfriend and I are just really worried about her getting pregnant. Her period is due in a few days. I have so many questions, what are your suggestions? I had a lot of information about this, but I just really need help.

Sorry, actually 14, keep forgetting my birthday last January.

Yes. There is a BIG chance she could be pregnant... The pull out method Is NOT a safe method... You still ejaculate pre cum inside of her... Which means she can get pregnant off of your pre cum. No matter if you masturbate there is still pre cum there. Especially even if you finish then put it in here you still have cum inside you.. If you have sex multiple times a day that increases the chance of pregnancy. I would be worried about her being pregnant because there is a VERY good possibility she could be pregnant. Why arnt you guys using condoms or her on birth control? I know i am not your parent but you both should look into using condoms. They are free at health clinics. I would wait until her period is due if she misses have her take a pregnancy test. If she notices spotting thats a sign of pregnancy as well. If she misses her period by 2 weeks have her re take a pregnancy test and go to the doctors because you should not ignore a pregnancy,

I heard that ovulation is 14-15 days before her period, and her period is on the end of the month, is that still possible that she can get pregnant?

I also have a low sperm count, and her ovulation was done a week ago, does that lower the risk of pregnancy?

I've never experienced precum in my whole life either, I don't believe precum is an issue because I never had precum. If you think every man does, well, I'm sorry but you're kind of wrong. Some men don't, as suppose of all that I have read through articles, and whenever I am sexually excited, I never have the chance to see what precum is actually like.
I regularly masturbate, and I never experience precum, is this normal?

If you know everything then why are you asking online? Your only 14 years old. How do you know you have a low sperm count have you been tested? Ovulation is 14 days after period but that's for a woman who has had regular periods her whole life. Since she is so young they will be irregular. I am 23 years old and i am pregnant..... Got pregnant when i wasn't suppose to be ovulating but i was. Like i said if your going to be rude to people then don't ask questions if you know the answers. Guys have pre cum it may not be noticeable but they do.

Sorry, was just being really worried at the time. I just wanted to state the facts and if the possibility still high if those are occurring. I'm sorry if I'm being rude.

She had her period. She's not pregnant anymore or is she still possible to be pregnant?

Your 14, you shouldn't even be having sex!
And EVERY guy has Pre-cum, sometimes they just don't notice it.