Okay ladies heres my story.. I am on a 31 day cycle.. I ovulated on the 2/26 and me and my partner had unprotected sex on 2/24 and 2/25.. I used a ovulation test on 2/26 and it was obviously POSTIVE.. I'm gettin watery discharged and very bad stomach cramps ( Ovulation Cramps?) anyways.. I just wanted to know what my chances are conceiving this month?.. today would only be 2 days pass ovulation and my period should be showing around 3/11.. any advice would help.. Thanks in advance :-D

Hi, I'm 21 right now and me and partner had unprotected sex on aug 22 but he pulled it out, I'm not sure if there was any precum. my last period was on aug 12 so I'm expecting my next one soon which is on the sep 12, but around aug 28 I had a small spotting, but I'm not even sure if it is spotting because its only a little bit for that day, and after that day my lower back been hurting like crazy and as of right now sep 6 I'm feeling a little of morning sickness( not sure if its really morning sickness) I'm very concerned that I might be pregnant and I'm not planning to be pregnant anytime soon. Please let me know your opinion, I would really appreciate it! thank you!