im a 13 year old boy almost 14 and i masturbate alot but whenever i cum it is clear!is this a problem?is it bad?

I think its normal! Give it time and then I'm sure it will start turning cloudy and then will slowly grt whiter as you get older I guess:)
I wouldn't worry about it yet just give it time and if nothing changes in a year or two go get it checked out!

Well,
No, this is not bad. This is just the current stage of your reproductive system and this will change during next few years because you are entering in to the part of your life that is called puberty. Also you have to know few things about your body. You might not be able to produce semen yet because you are not sexually mature. Also do not masturbate too often because you should focus your time on other things. Try to play some sport and spend more energy in that field and you will see that you won’t be thinking about this at all. I hope this helped you a little bit.

All the best,
Nelie

So do i

Me also! Ahah

Well,

I am also 14 male i studied this subject for 3 months.i have come acrossed many reasons but the most frequent awnser i saw in all my research is if you frequently masterbate it is clear this is why. The more you masterbate the less sperm your testicals have left, less prem enjaculated= lighter color more semen enjaculated darker the color. this is normal in young men.A averge 14 year old male produces 80,000,000 million sperm cells per day,an average enjaculation has anywhere of 240,000,000 sperm cells in it to 800,000,000 per enjaculation.Hope this helped need more awnsers just ask!

I used to be like that but now im 13 (almost 14) and my sperm is cloudy don't worry 

No I'm 13 and I used to have this same thing it just comes with time and having a small penis could be another prob 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have taken out sperm at 13 and I am a boy is it good

Same thing with me

you are just starting to make the stuff. it will get thicker as you get older. just wait a bit.

Yeah I'm 13 and after a while my cum got thick and cloudy.

PLEASE learn grammar. This was painful to read

I'm 13 almost 14 and also masterbate slot but today my sperm was white instead of clear what does this mean is it bad?

My semen don't have a color now like a thicky water is this bad or I just don't have nutrients now?