I am 13 and have been for 8 months, I have some pubic hair and I mastrubate. But when I masturbate i get that feeling of the movement of the I think semen into the shaft and feel the need to cum and it reaches the tip, but doesn’t come out. I don’t understand and I’ve never ejaculated ever or have had a wet dream that made me you know wet.

Hi Jason

It is normal to have that feeling and nothing comes out when you are starting puberty its a dry orgasm.
There is nothing wrong you just haven't reached the point where you are able to ejaculate.
It sounds like you are developing just as you should be you just need a little more time to grow and develop.
It will happen when your body is ready.

Do not stop stimulating yourself when you feel it at the tip of your penis rub a little longer.

I do continue to, and also I am able to get multiple dry organisms within 30 minutes and get the same feeling

Good to hear so some time soon you will be surprised.

Slight update, I can orgasm like in succession multiple times which is very enjoyable, but still no cum and it’s kindoff like unsatisfactory when I can’t cum and I pretend to my friends like I can, if I can orgasm does it mean I am close because two days straight If achieved orgasms multiple times yet still can’t cum.

Are you getting any precum yet a slippery substance oozing out of your penis head?

no Which makes me concerned. But like I jack of until I feel the intense feeling and the fluid or whatever goes to the shaft then it stays like that until it rushes again and it feels good again. But like nothing comes out and i don’t know what perfume even is is it clear and when it comes out does it just come out or do u feel something

You will feel contraction like feeling in your penis.I know that sometimes I need to stimulate myself a bit longer my legs start to shake and then out it shoots.

Still can’t get Precum, I just don’t think I’m developed enough to produce cum my penis is small like 3.5 inches erect and like .5 in girth. My balls are the size of grapes too and I have small pubic hair around my genitals. Peach fuzz on my lip and small hair in my armpits. I’ll just see once I see more growth in my penis I’ll start swing if I can produce cum because it feels good to jack off but it isn’t rewarding I don’t finnish I just walk away with a hard penis.

Kinda big news kinda I guess but I was jacking off and I kept on going through like 8 orgasms and on the last one I slightly enmited a clear thicker than pee substance it was very little and it followed an orgasm. I believe it was seminal fluid with no sperm, I don’t know if hats even possible but I think I just am unable to produce sperm