Im here today posting this because ill admit im scared. i would like a response asap. One night my girlfriend and I were hanging out. we wound up having sex. As we here having sex the condom popped. so i pulled out. but she wanted to keep going so i put it back in. we went on for a while and before I ejaculated i pulled out. i did however shoot my sperm around her vagina. i dont think in went inside. so im not that worried about that. i am worried about premature ejaculation. she is also on her period this happend on Saturday Feb.25

Hi Kidd,

If she's on her period then it's likely a bit early for her to conceive.  There is always a chance though.

Normally, she'd be on her period from day 1 to about day 5 or 6 of her cycle.  She ovulate normally between days 11-16.  Sperm can live about 5 days.  So, the odds would be better after day 6 and increasing.

At best, when the timing is perfect the odds would be about 1 in 5.

I think it unlikely in this case that she'd get pregnant.

Hope it helps.

hey medic chan would you be able to answer my quetion too? Its kinda similar but except I've didnt bust it inside her at all nor even outside. we didnt use condom or so. But i am aware the whole time about ejaculating. precum? Idk like i said i was aware the whole time like i my mind was just thinking of what comes out. for full details please search down the topic"Chances of pregnancy" I am using display name JAJAJA pls help thank you

Jajaja,

I can't find your post. Can you send a link.

If you didn't ejaculate and hadn't before having sex then it is unlikely she is pregnant.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/Chances_of_pregnancy_t272399.html

thats the link, its should be on the next page :)

I thank you for your fast response but also take a look into more detail I have too.. thank you for your time