Hi, I'm 18 and yesterday my boyfriend and I just had an unprotected sex (he did not use condom), however I was not even sure if you can call that sex since he did not inserted all his penis into my vagina it was only an inch or a few inch. However I knew that I broke my hymen since I was bleeding. But my question is, he might have pre-cum during that time but he did not ejaculate inside, he withdraw and I'm pretty sure he did since I saw it too. The process also only took 2 seconds since it hurts and I told him to stop. I am really scared when I heard the fact about pre-ejaculating can make you pregnant. And I am not going to get my period until the 27th of Jan. 

My question is, by that (what I said above) what is the chance of me getting pregnant? What should I do to find out. This is my first time, I know nothing about this. I am  freaking out up to this point. Please help me.. I need an immediate answers on this. I am going crazy and I don't want to have a baby now! 

Hi MM,

You had sex.  It doesn't matter how far the penetration.

Precum, if he hasn't ejaculated recently, is considered not to contain sperm.  If he has, then it could likely contain sperm.

You had sex on the 9th, about 18 days before your period was due or about day 10 of your cycle.  Normally, you'd ovulate between days 11-16.  Sperm can live about 5 days.  The egg, only about 48 hours after ovulation.  So, your timing was pretty good if you were trying to get pregnant.

It all depends upon whether or not there was sperm.  Did he ejaculate before having sex?  Even then, there likely wouldn't be much if any precum so the odds are fairly low.

Hope it helps.

Hi medic-dan, thank you so much for your reply! It really helps, and furthermore he did not ejaculate before having sex, so that means the chance of me getting pregnant is low? 

Yes, the odds would be low.

Thanks medic-dan! it really helps! I feel much better now. Thank you!  xd