Hello I am 17 years old(almost 18) and I wanted to know if my symtoms are a sign of stomache cancer....
I have had a major drop in appetite, when I do eat I get full fairly quickly, For example,today I have had no appetite and all I have eaten was a bowl of chicken noodle soup and that is all I could eat,I just finished my martial arts class and I have no appetite.For one whole day I was very dizzy, Afew days ago I had a fever of 101.3, and for three days straight I have had stomache pains throughout those days including today(sometimes the pains feel fairly familiar with the pains I get when I am on my menstrual cycle but I am not due for that untill about another week and a half).I am also fearful of having cancer because my Grandfather,Uncle,and brother have all passed away because of cancer taking over their entire body.
Please Help.Thank You.

i seriously doubt you have stomach cancer as it is more likely to be IBS. Google it