Hey there,
I would really appreciate if someone would introduce me to pancreatic cancer. What are the symptoms of pancreatic cancer. Is it detected easily? How is pancreatic cancer detected?
Thanks for information! I am very grateful!!!

There are few symptoms that may be signs of pancreatic cancer, but then again this symptoms, as you shall see are very common with other diseases (other conditions may cause the same symptoms). These symptoms are jaundice, pain in upper abdomen and back, loss of appetite and weight loss and fatique. This symptoms do not occur in early stages, actually I am not familiar with early symptoms of pancreatic cancer... So, it is not easily detected, I mean in early stages. So, there are no early signs and known signs are also signs of many other diseases, that is why it is hard to detect it.
I think there are specific test, made just for examination of pancreas, actually to detect pancreas cancer and it’s stages.

Unfortunately is not easy to detect.

My Dad was diagnosed Pancreatic Cancer 2 and a half years a go.

Luckily for us he had systoms at first stages of the cancer which is very rare, having said that it took the doctors three months of daily tests to find out.

He's losted a lot of weight, felt very weak, his sking was yellow(jaundice), shivering, no pain at all, lost appetite.

As I mentioned luckily for us he was diagnosed at first stage and has being clear for 2 years now..let's keep fingers crossed ;-)

May i know which hospital your dad was treated. My grandfather is
also suffering. I dont which hospital is the best

the university of madison wisconsin hospital no doubt at all