After about 4 years of smoking weed,- not stoner status- ive finally decided to quit. It's been about a week now and i dont have any desires to go back. The only issue im having is eating and my stomache. When i use to smoke i would eat all the time, not because of the munchies because most of the day i wasnt high. But now that ive stopped, i dont have an appetite to eat anymore. I know my body is hungry though because i have that starving feeling in my stomache. So i do eat to try to make that feeling go away. The only problem is it rarely goes away. Even when i eat a big meal. I dont know why this is but i know its because of quiting. Its never happened to me before. And its not in my head. Please help.

Classic withdrawal. Physical. Will go away in a week, or a little more depending on high good is your stuff and how much you smoked. You gonna be cool in a few days. Congratulations on quitting, VERY good decision!

I'm on my third day myself and feels like i have a virus tired all the time stomach cramps and cant eat